So who can win? – If you’re a fashion business or supply services to fashion businesses based in Sussex, then your business is eligible to enter including – Retailers – Etailers – Designers – Models – Wedding services – Photographers – Manufacturers – Wholesalers – Made In Great Britain – Exporters – Shopping Centres – Universities & Colleges – Trading Organisations … Read more > Fashion Sussex
New York’s Grand Central Station saw British Fashion Greats gather including Victoria Beckham, Anna Wintour and Cover girl Karen Elson helping to raise overseas awareness of British fashion talent, focusing on reasons for investment and visiting the UK. Victoria acting as an ambassador for this initiative being photographed in front of a subway train covered in a Union Jack flag.
The ‘Greats’ campaign is promoting aspects of UK culture; including technology and innovation, entrepreneurship, creativity, knowledge, green, heritage, sport, shopping, music and the countryside and now being unveiled around the world for 2012 UK tourism.
Photography by Paul Fletcher Photography
The Grand Hotel Brighton
The most famous and luxurious accommodations in all of Brighton, Sussex, UK.
A hotel synonymous with elegance, it comes as no surprise that the business, hospitality and conference facilities are fitted with elegant décor and modern amenities. The Grand Hotel
The Grand offers space for fashion shows, conferences, meetings and awards ceremonies.
Situated at 97-99 Kings Road, Brighton, BN1 2FW, Brighton seafront.
Call 01273 224 300
Date for your diary – 27 October 2011 – don’t miss the largest networking City Business 2 Business event with special creative industry help for fashion and support services including
- growing your brand advice
- protecting your brand advice
- displaying your brands and advice
Top organisations offering free advice and seminars through out the day.
Great opportunity for the fashion, supporting services, creative and digital media industries to meet across Sussex, meet new contacts, suppliers and network.
The Brighton, Hove Sussex Business Show – FREE to attend – registration online only
GET IN QUICK – Last few spaces available – Take a front row seat with one truly unique speed networking session at The Brighton & Hove Business Autumn 2011
Meet new suppliers – hear about new products or services – get your business information out to new sources.
To ensure you grab the last few seats – book now – enjoy the best of some of UK’s speed networkers.
It’s essential to register to gain admittance at The Brighton & Hove Business Show to be able to book your speed networking session.
The Fashion Trust during 2011 helping emerging designers and raise the profile of fashion across Sussex 2011
- Jake Leith, President Elect of the Chartered Society of Designers and Head
of Business & Professional Practice for Fashion & Textiles ( and Design
& Craft) at the University of Brighton
- Mike Weatherley MP representing Hove & Portslade Trustee and Judge
- Claire Arskey Director European Retail Operations,
- Eric Musgrave Former Chief Editor Drapers.com and part Chair UKFT
- Bethania Matheus, Director of BM Models
- Frances Tobin professional colourist
- Claire Wallace editor of ETC Magazine Sussex
- Rachel and Dawn, of ABC Magazines
- Martin Mason CEO Lulu Guinness
- Paul Fletcher for photography
- Andy and Sarah of Wire World Media,
- Tony of CQ Photography for location shoots
- Julius Arthur Quinn for his exquisite print work
- Jan Rust of My Identity Ltd for his continued support of this project,
design and online
- The Hilton Brighton Metropole for location shoots
- Gresham Blake for his clothing ranges in supporting photo shoots
- Alex Turchyn for media cover
- Gay Richardson for media cover
- Sarah Arnett of Modern Love for her designer input
- Kevin from Renaissance for his designer input
Thank you to students who have helped to make this project grow including Brighton University and Fashion Department, Sussex University, Sussex Downs College, and thank you to our press for their continued support and cover of fashion in Sussex.
There have been so many people offering help, advice and time – we hope we haven’t left anyone out.
There’s plenty on offer for fashion creatives and digital media industries at Brighton & Hove Sussex Business Show this Autumn 2011 including seminars and workshops.
We’ve teamed up with The Intellectual Property Office
The IPO offer your firm FREE information about the right protection for your intellectual property; offering IP awareness, seminars, advisors and support, IP health checks, patent information, centres and more and thus, offering you the opportunity to grow your brand. Click here for more information about the Intellectual Property Office
We’ve teamed up with Metamorphosis
Metamorphosis are one of the UK’s top visual merchandising consultancy businesses. Click here for more
information about metamorphosisgroup.co.uk
The team will be providing presentations on how to project your British manufactured / Sussex manufactured / Brighton & Hove manufactured products and services ready for 2012.
Simply click on www.brightonandhovebusinessshow.co.uk today and register for your free online admission to The Business Show.
- FREE park & ride for Business Show visitors operating for A27
and A23 at Withdean Stadium – traffic from Crawley – Horsham – Haywards Heath –
Burgess Hill – Lewes – Eastbourne – Hastings and Worthing -Littlehampton –
Chichester – Steyning – Lancing – Shoreham by Sea – Portslade – Hove.
- Second FREE park & ride operating from myhotel.com Jubilee
Street Brighton for digital and creative industries based in central
Brighton and City College, Brighton University students who wish to